Just a Spoonful of Sugar.
I really was going to Cortney, but it's already sold out. Sorry.
That is really cute!
AAAHHHHH!!! WE both NEED it! I want it in pink! We NEED to just buy it! Well actually, I bet we could make it, and I bet it would be super easy to make. Then you could have yours be red. Think about it...La La love you!
Did your husband take the hint and buy it for you yet. That is really cute.
Very cute? Where do you get it? I am sure Wes would be game to get it, if you take us to New York!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I really was going to Cortney, but it's already sold out. Sorry.
That is really cute!
AAAHHHHH!!! WE both NEED it! I want it in pink! We NEED to just buy it! Well actually, I bet we could make it, and I bet it would be super easy to make. Then you could have yours be red. Think about it...La La love you!
Did your husband take the hint and buy it for you yet. That is really cute.
Very cute? Where do you get it? I am sure Wes would be game to get it, if you take us to New York!!
Post a Comment