9.03.2009

Bye Bye Hair

When Colby first found out that his mom would have to go through Chemo for her cancer and lose all her hair he said that when she had to shave it off he was going to shave his too. The big day came on Monday night.


He started out buzzing it as short as could be.


All done....?? Not so fast.

When Colby was done, I sent off a Pic to a couple of people and we got this Pic back from my AWESOME brother in law...He had joined in the fun. Gotta love Brian!

Just as we were crawling into bed, I got this Pic from Bri.

The caption said "I'm all in baby! It'll be smooth as ice!" HA HA HA!!

Well, Colby couldn't be out done, so he crawled out of bed to finish the job. I was way too tired to join in the festivities so I made him promise to take pictures.

I woke up to this cute face with a smooth head!

I have always loved when young guys have a bald head and think he looks great! He has a good shaped head for the Bic-ed look. Now he just needs to get a little sun on it because it is one WHITE head.

Thanks for the support Bri...you're the best!

11 comments:

Rachelle said...

He does look good bald! What a great family you guys have to be so supportive at such a rough time for her!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha they both shaved their heads!!! AwEsOmE! I don't think we could pay Eric to do that! :) Hope you guys are doing good! We miss not seeing you guys!

Hoosier Mama said...

Awesome! My thoughts are with your fam, I can't imagine how hard it must be.

BECKY said...

What awesome boys. Seriously. Please don't shave your head though Cort!

mandy said...

he does look good...!

Wendi said...

Colby does have a nice shaped head. As a mom, that would mean a lot to me if my sons did that. Way to be a good son Colby!

Papa said...

Cortney and Colby - I am so sorry to learn about Colby's mother - this is to close to home. Best wishes for a successful treatment! As for Brian and Colby - you guys are studs, and I have always been impressed with how special you both are! Uncle Rich

Karrie said...

awesome! LOVE IT!

Jess and Derek said...

Looking good colby... that is so awesome of him to do!

Kamille said...

Gosh do you guys ever get a break?!? Tell Colby sorry about his mom. Love the crane idea. Hope everyones hair comes back in soon. Of course he is kinda cute bald isn't he?

Sara said...

So you really, really suck at blogging! But I still love you! Now post something dang it! ;)