*Yes...I have the same face in both pictures...I feel weird just standing there smiling, so this is what happens....
I am so happy to report that we have entered the 3rd trimester.
The closer it gets the more excited I get. I really can't believe that this dream I have been dreaming about for 3 years is actually going to come true in just 13 short weeks!
I have a feeling it is going to be better then I can even imagine.
I am so happy to report that we have entered the 3rd trimester.
The closer it gets the more excited I get. I really can't believe that this dream I have been dreaming about for 3 years is actually going to come true in just 13 short weeks!
I have a feeling it is going to be better then I can even imagine.


10 comments:
Yay!!! You look so cute! Only 13 weeks left - wow! The end always went really fast for me. I'm just so excited for you all the time!
you make a good looking pregnant woman! congrats. so excited for you and colby.
That face and your belly is just perfect! love it!
so happy for you. such a blessing to be a mama, and you will be great. you look darling-- just a cute little belly!
Yippee!!! I can't wait to meet your cute little girl in such a short amount of time! Love ya!!!
I kind of enjoy your face in these pictures. Did you recover from our walk? And yes, being a mom is going the greatest thing you EVER do. She's one lucky little girl!
looking awesome!
is your nursery up? let's see it!
having a little friend is the coolest. no doubt.
So cute Cortney! You look great. I'm sure you don't feel great, but you look great! :) Are you having a baby shower?? I would LOVe to come and see you prego!!!
Fun! Thanks for that post! U are super cute, like I thought u would be!! I cant wait to meet this little girl!! Seriously tell Melissa I would LOVE to help her on your shower! Anything! Hope u guys have a great Christmas!
You look amazing!!! So darling! How exciting!!!!
Post a Comment