So we are leaving for New York in 4 weeks and are getting all our plans finalized. If anyone has any suggestions of things we need to do while we are there please let me know. Some of the items on our agenda:
*Colby and Brian are going to see who can earn the most money playing their ukuleles in Central Park
*Go get a famous Pistachio cupcake from Sugar Sweet Sunshine cupcake shop
*Meet up with Cat and Rach who live there for dental school.
*Get on TV at the Today Show
*Buy a knock-off purse and sunglasses
*Tour Yankee Stadium (they will be on the road when we are there)
*Eat a hotdog from a street vendor
*Ride wave-runners in the bay like on Hitch (no one but me is too keen on this idea)
*Go to some show...not sure which one yet
*Get dessert from Serendipity
*Sight-see like nerdy tourists
*Eat New York style pizza...Colby's #1 request
*Meet someone famous
12 comments:
YEAH! That is a lot to do... I hope you get to it all! You might just have to come back again. We will for sure meet up, though!
It sounds like a really fun trip! Take lots of pictures and blog about it, I will live through you.
I am jealous! I looove NY! You have to go to Soho and do some shopping, go to Tiffany's and visit all of the floors, ride in a cab and hold on tight! NY pizza is a must - it is sooo good. Eat at a fancy really expensive restaurant, buy and I ♥ NY tshirt, the ESPN store is awesome oh and so is Hard Rock...go to Walstreet too! It is so much fun you are going to LOOOVE it and never wanna come back!
when my girlfriends and i went, we saw 4 shows. see some shows, anything! i loved them. also, my girlfriend got deathy ill from eating from a street vendor. i'm not scaring you, just warning you!! and i purchased 3 knock off purses. take and extra suitcase to fill up with your purchases!!!
Check out 10019 musings on my blog list. She lives in NY and if you look, she has lots of posts about things to do in NY. I'm totally jealous.
I am so jealous of you! I want to go to New York so bad, but everytime that I mention that we should go to Cam he always says.."What would we do there?" But now I can show him your list of all the fun things we could do there. Hope you guys have fun!
I highly recommend going to Junior's in Brooklyn. Unfortunately I never actually went to Manhattan. I'd also recommend eating a Jamaican Beef Patty and Cocoa Bread. Oooh, and some Roti and Fried Plantains. I love New York food.
No fair! I'm jealous!
Oh Cortney...here I am! Commenting, yay, we are making good on our promises! And I've added you to my list of fave's!
Your ideas for NY sound delightful, I heard Serendipity is SO great. I am jealous I have never been there. So have fun and blog well about it when you return.
Loves, Holly
I would have to say you are CRAZY to want to water ski in that nasty water!! Then again I am affraid of the ocean! Sounds like you have it all planned out!! I am jealous I would love to do a couples trip! Bu that wont happen for a few more years now!! BTW... I updated you lame blogger!
CORT -- Please say you will be here on Aug 7th!! I have tickets to the Tyra show (lame I know but we could get free stuff!!). We would have to ditch the boys, and hopefully Cat could get a babysitter!
Email me dude, rachapart@cc.usu.edu
If you haven't see wicked it's worth it. I LOVED Ellis island when I was there. You've got to see the FAO Schwartz toy store too. It's the one in the movie BIG. Of course you're probably too young for than. Have fun. Can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment