3.12.2009

Love...I mean Cookies are in the air...just not the air I'm breathing!


My house is in a very good location. In fact, the location of my house is what sold us on putting in an offer despite the small kitchen and chain link fence neighbors. We live very close to the freeway and a wealth of shopping. The only thing wrong with our neighborhood is the lack of girl scouts knocking on my door to sell me cookies. In the 3+ years we have lived in our house, I have not been solicited with cookies even once. It isn't like I LOVE girl scout cookies, but I would like the option to partake of their sugary goodness from time to time. Is that really too much to ask?

9 comments:

katie said...

Seriously, Laura didn't come knocking on your door? Every year we've been here, she knocks. Maybe she's afraid of you! I have Thin Mints in my cupboard right now. Maybe if you'd come to enrichment I'd bring you some.

Doug and Marilyn said...

Amen girl! I feel the same way, except we are in apts. still so I understand them skipping over me.

Just the 3 of us said...

They sell them at grocery stores usually around April

Anonymous said...

There's a nurse at infusion who's daughter is selling them at Smiths the 3rd weekend in March! DO IT!! Surprisingly, the sugar-free Chocolate Chip ones are FABULOUS!!

Tamara said...

I feel your pain. No girl scout cookies for us either. Keebler makes a surprisingly good substitute for thin mints. :) And they're cheaper.

The Edwards Family said...

Mmmm...I LOVE girl scout cookies! Luckily Court orders them at work so we get them every year. But, like others have said, they do sell them at grocery stores so keep an eye out for them so you can indulge yourself!

Sara said...

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing! How come I have never had a sales girl come to my door?! Lame!! If u happen to buy any... send the chica our way!! How is the roadshow thing going?!

katie said...

Would you willing to pay $5/box? I will surely remember you next year if the girl scouts don't. Just let me know your favs and I'll get you what you want. However, if you need them now, go to the Sandy PO and talk to a lady on the counter named 'Becky'. You think I'm crazy? She will sell you this seasons cookies for an amazing $3/box! (seriously). Mike

Jesse said...

Why do you think we are moving. Girl Scout cookies are not delivered. I am as grumpy as you. It is true, Keebler makes a lot of similar cookies. But darn it I want them at my door!")