High: A surprise present of yard decor for my backyard. I love little gifts when I don't expect them.
Low: A dear friend shared her bad health diagnosis. :( I am still hoping to wake up and have it be a dream.
Overall not the best week. Here's to a better weekend filled with sunshine and friends and no tears!
5 comments:
Sorry about the friend. That sucks!! Got the invite to poolapalooza!! Can't wait. We're in like flynn.
New yard decor is the best. We have a teensy weensy yard, but we have two cute little garden decorations that make it that much better!
I understand your low and I am still waiting for it all to be a dream too...
I'm feelin the low too :( I still can't believe it and keep thinking "it's not real...it can't be. Things like this don't happen to good people." Oh but they do...WAY too often. I hate it!
It sounds like your low is really a LOW. Let me know if you need anything. I'm not good at baking pecan pies or anything like that but I can whip up a good batch of rice krispie treats!! :)
Post a Comment