Oh my gosh!! Your ALIVE!!! I was thinking you had given up on this blogging thing!!! I think this is the frst year I forgot your anniversary! DANG IT! So Happy Anniversary!! Remember our old hang out days, before the marriages?! Fun times... and of course, just as fun after! I guess it just doesn't seem like that long ago!! Right?!! Anyways! Call us! I hope Lisa is doing better!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!! Your ALIVE!!! I was thinking you had given up on this blogging thing!!! I think this is the frst year I forgot your anniversary! DANG IT! So Happy Anniversary!! Remember our old hang out days, before the marriages?! Fun times... and of course, just as fun after! I guess it just doesn't seem like that long ago!! Right?!! Anyways! Call us! I hope Lisa is doing better!
Yay!! An update. Congratulations on your 5th anniversary too. :)
CONGRATS you guys!!!
Congrats!! That is awesome.
Post a Comment