12.03.2008

Set your DVR


Hey people. I don't know if any one cares, but the Tyra show that we went to while we were in NYC airs today on channel 4 at 3:00. The episode is all about the Biggest Loser and the 5 finalists getting makeovers so it should be a good one, plus you could possibly get a glimpse of good old me. This may be my first step to becoming famous! We are on the aisle. Here is a picture of what we were wearing so you can spot us better! Enjoy!!

7 comments:

tycee said...

I hope the camera catches you 3! So fun

Catlin said...

I totally saw you guys! I was so excited every time I got a glimpse of you! Yeah! Thanks for letting me know when it would be on... I have been wondering!

katie said...

You were totally more hot than Tyra. Your clapping and dancing were phenomenal.

Just the 3 of us said...

Yay I'm excited that I saw you, a few times! :) You're famous!!!

Katie said...

Oh, I totally missed it! :(

The Edwards Family said...

Sad...I didn't even see this post until it was over! :( I don't ever watch that show, but I totally would have just to see you!

Sara said...

Totally missed it... obviously! I am sad... do you have it recorded? I want to see it!! CALL US!